Forum Feedback

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Feedback

Post  Smatt on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:39 am

If you have anything to say about the way the forums are run, if you think there should be a new rule, or if you just simply have an opinion on them you wish to post, post it below please.

All criticisms / niceities are welcomed as I would like to improve these forums

_________________________________________________




Euphoria, Forever and always <3
My True Family
avatar
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Posts : 105

View user profile http://www.Facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Hollybear on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:13 am

it's beautiful Matt, just like you. Smile1

_________________________________________________


What kind of genius would let p e r f e c t i o n go?
avatar
Hollybear
Not as Noob
Not as Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Posts : 54

View user profile http://the-poison-in-your-mouth.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  DeschUchiha on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:59 am

I do like the forum, the way its organised makes it perfect to see things ^^ only thing i could see is Trial members, i thought that'd be placed better up with the euphoria information and recruiting part ^^

Apart from that, amazing job smatty~ <3
avatar
DeschUchiha
Noob
Noob

Euphoria Jr Master Euphoria Jr Master : Euphoria ~
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : September 2011
Posts : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Smatt on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 am

DeschUchiha wrote:I do like the forum, the way its organised makes it perfect to see things ^^ only thing i could see is Trial members, i thought that'd be placed better up with the euphoria information and recruiting part ^^

Apart from that, amazing job smatty~ <3

Updated~ Thanks!

_________________________________________________




Euphoria, Forever and always <3
My True Family
avatar
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Posts : 105

View user profile http://www.Facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  BlazeHermit on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:09 am

Any chance on removing the adverts?
avatar
BlazeHermit
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Smatt on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:22 am

BlazeHermit wrote:Any chance on removing the adverts?

If the forum takes off then yeah, Ill get them removed, It costs money you see Razz

I suggest installing an adblocked, like adblock pro, or something Smile

_________________________________________________




Euphoria, Forever and always <3
My True Family
avatar
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Posts : 105

View user profile http://www.Facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  BlazeHermit on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:23 am

Smatt wrote:
BlazeHermit wrote:Any chance on removing the adverts?

If the forum takes off then yeah, Ill get them removed, It costs money you see Razz

I suggest installing an adblocked, like adblock pro, or something Smile

oh right! didnt realise they cost money to get removed! Smile2

_________________________________________________
avatar
BlazeHermit
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Kierie on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:03 am

In the Free Market Section, I think it might be better to have "Buying", "Selling" and "Price Check" sub-sections rather than a thread for people to post threads in xD, I think it would be easier for someone to see whether they would be interested in a certain item, because the titles outline it clearer xD..

Just my opinion though Razz, and other than that, what Holly said portrays exactly what I think..

Hollybear wrote:it's beautiful Matt, just like you. Smile1


_________________________________________________
avatar
Kierie
Not as Noob
Not as Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : March 2012
Posts : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Smatt on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am

Kierie wrote:In the Free Market Section, I think it might be better to have "Buying", "Selling" and "Price Check" sub-sections rather than a thread for people to post threads in xD, I think it would be easier for someone to see whether they would be interested in a certain item, because the titles outline it clearer xD..

Just my opinion though Razz, and other than that, what Holly said portrays exactly what I think..

Hollybear wrote:it's beautiful Matt, just like you. Smile1


Ah! Good idea, Ill make them now!! Thanks kier!

_________________________________________________




Euphoria, Forever and always <3
My True Family
avatar
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Posts : 105

View user profile http://www.Facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  protosser on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:41 am

Can you slow down the latest topic slider? Its far too fast imo
avatar
protosser
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2009
Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Smatt on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:46 am

protosser wrote:Can you slow down the latest topic slider? Its far too fast imo

Fixed Smile Thanks Pmatt!

_________________________________________________




Euphoria, Forever and always <3
My True Family
avatar
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Posts : 105

View user profile http://www.Facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Kierie on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Just wondering, are we going to have a Forum Shop like the HB Forums?

_________________________________________________
avatar
Kierie
Not as Noob
Not as Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : March 2012
Posts : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Smatt on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Maybe, it depends if i find someone dedicated enough to keep it running and open all the things, but at this point i doubt it Smile

_________________________________________________




Euphoria, Forever and always <3
My True Family
avatar
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Posts : 105

View user profile http://www.Facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Kriss on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Could you make the PM box button stand out a little more when you have a new message, like more flashy? Don't know if its only me but I didn't see it at first.

Edit: I could probably make the button if you want.


Last edited by Kriss on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________________________________________
Tried something different

avatar
Kriss
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Kierie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:42 am

Smatt wrote:Maybe, it depends if i find someone dedicated enough to keep it running and open all the things, but at this point i doubt it Smile

I would help out with anything, but yeah, the forum seems a little inactive so I don't know how far it'll go atm haha

_________________________________________________
avatar
Kierie
Not as Noob
Not as Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : March 2012
Posts : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Smatt on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Kriss wrote:Could you make the PM box button stand out a little more when you have a new message, like more flashy? Don't know if its only me but I didn't see it at first.

Edit: I could probably make the button if you want.

Yes please mate, thatd be great, make sure to stick with the rough theme though please Smile

@Kierie, its cool, just lemme know

_________________________________________________




Euphoria, Forever and always <3
My True Family
avatar
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Posts : 105

View user profile http://www.Facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Kierie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Smatt wrote:@Kierie, its cool, just lemme know[/color]

I'd love to help around the forum atm anything tbh. I've got this OCD thing where everything must be well organised and stuff so I wouldn't mind helping out with anything I can at all. Plus, I'd really love to see the forum take off xD

_________________________________________________
avatar
Kierie
Not as Noob
Not as Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : March 2012
Posts : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  nobleblack on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 am

Well Matt i did say it somewhere but i can't find which post... It's about the trial voting thingy.

It would be nice if u post a pic of teh character of the trial member so it's easier to vote Smile. Just as the HB trial votes thingy's

_________________________________________________
avatar
nobleblack
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Hellbound
Posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Smatt on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 am

nobleblack wrote:Well Matt i did say it somewhere but i can't find which post... It's about the trial voting thingy.

It would be nice if u post a pic of teh character of the trial member so it's easier to vote Smile. Just as the HB trial votes thingy's

Yeah Smile Ill start doing that ^^

_________________________________________________




Euphoria, Forever and always <3
My True Family
avatar
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Posts : 105

View user profile http://www.Facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  nobleblack on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 am

Smatt wrote:
nobleblack wrote:Well Matt i did say it somewhere but i can't find which post... It's about the trial voting thingy.

It would be nice if u post a pic of teh character of the trial member so it's easier to vote Smile. Just as the HB trial votes thingy's

Yeah Smile Ill start doing that ^^

Awesome <3

OOh and matt =D could i make a kiss emicoon lol *3* since it's the only missing nexon emicoon Smile <3

_________________________________________________
avatar
nobleblack
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Hellbound
Posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Smatt on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:44 am

Yeah Ill try it later Smile

_________________________________________________




Euphoria, Forever and always <3
My True Family
avatar
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Posts : 105

View user profile http://www.Facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  nobleblack on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:36 am

Smatt wrote:Yeah Ill try it later Smile

Yay for matt Smile3 *cheerleaders emicoon* Laughing

_________________________________________________
avatar
nobleblack
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Hellbound
Posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  HoliArcher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:17 am

would love to have a edit button on the comments
avatar
HoliArcher
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : 2012 about in winter i guess?
Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Kriss on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:34 am

HoliArcher wrote:would love to have a edit button on the comments

It should be right beside the "quote" button in your post. top right

_________________________________________________
Tried something different

avatar
Kriss
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  HoliArcher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 am

Kriss wrote:
HoliArcher wrote:would love to have a edit button on the comments

It should be right beside the "quote" button in your post. top right

Didn't show up for some reason
avatar
HoliArcher
Noob
Noob

Warnings :
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : 2012 about in winter i guess?
Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Feedback

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum